Amazon has launched a new improved Kindle which enables you to read books electronically and you no longer need to take pack of books with you, instead you can just carry one Amazon kindle.
The Amazon Kindle launched ahead of Christmas enables users to purchase any book from the company’s website and it can store up to 3,500 book. It also has a built-in Wi-Fi connectivity and enhanced PDF Reader with dictionary.
The new Kindle features latest E Ink Pearl technology enables users to read online books in bright sunlight with no glare. The e-reader also features new and improved fonts; new 21% smaller design; and lasts up to one month with a single battery charge.
Some other features include :
* New Sleek Design – 21% smaller body while keeping the same 6″ size reading area
* 17% Lighter – Only 241 grams, weighs less than a paperback
* 20% Faster Page Turns – Seamless reading
* Enhanced PDF Reader – With dictionary lookup, notes, and highlights
* New WebKit-Based Browser – Browse the web over Wi-Fi (experimental)
Amazon said users can purchase the new Kindle for a price of $130 or £109 from the company.